DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> DC Viking: Totally Boss Video Wednesdays

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Totally Boss Video Wednesdays

Two things have been bothering me lately.

1) Nobody plays videos on TV anymore. Sure, you can get them easy enough on You Tube, but it's not the same. I like to have them integrated into my daily life without having to go find them.

2) The word 'Boss' is completely underutilized as an adjective.

In the hopes of correcting these situations, I've decided to introduce "Totally Boss Video Wednesdays". This week's video is "Mansard Roof" by Vampire Weekend, a band I've mentioned here before. This video actually kinda sucks, but the song is good, and it's got sailboats.



Just for reference, I don't dress like this when I'm sailing. I only wear that kind of attire when I'm trying to infiltrate a Georgetown bar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home