DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> DC Viking: Thought I should check in

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thought I should check in

Work has been incredibly busy the last two weeks, so my lunch hour has been spent working instead of updating my blog or reading Bill Simmons. Things look to be calming down and hopefully I'll be able to post a little more regularly. Although I'm sure that the two readers (Thanks Nato!) that still check in semi-regularly love my publication pattern of nothing for two weeks, followed by three straight posts, followed by nothing for two weeks. I'm going with the tried and true formula Lost has been employing with its new episodes. It doesn't seem to be working as well for me.

One quick note, because I couldn't say it any better with a longer post. Neko Case as the 9:30 Club on Sunday was amazing. She is insanely talented, and it comes across two-fold during her live performance. She was surprisingly funny and unsurprisingly sexy. I think I may be in love with her. I would be in trouble, but I think Miss Viking is too.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You get my vote as upperclass twit of the year....Fulls

11:52 AM  
Blogger DC Viking said...

I'm not sure where the upperclass comes in, but I'll accept the twit piece of that comment.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buffy *and* Neko Case? Surely you jest...this just give me one more reason to love Miss Viking.

3:23 PM  
Blogger DC Viking said...

It's true. I think here exact words after the show when I said I was going to make out with Neko were, "I'll fight you for her."

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home