DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> DC Viking: My Reader Missed Me

Monday, June 11, 2007

My Reader Missed Me

I’m a little bit rusty here. It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything, but I won’t go into some kind of self-reflective exercise about the meaning of blogging and why I haven’t written anything for a while. This whole thing is for kicks and ego and I don’t think that anyone reading takes what I write seriously enough to need or want an explanation for the absence of new content. To be honest, I haven’t written anything because I didn’t feel like it. I probably wouldn’t have ever picked this blog up again if it weren’t for a few people from Minneapolis mentioning that they still check the site to see if I’ve written anything new. It turns out that vanity is a powerful motivating force.

Right now I feel like writing, so please forgive me if I’m a bit off the mark, not having exercised my writing muscles. It turns out they atrophy, just like any other muscle group.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Welcome back! It was really good to see you guys last weekend.

2:21 PM  
Blogger ElleTeeJay said...

The Minneapolis Mafia misses your musings (how's that for alliteration?)...good to see you're back. When's your next visit? Ooh...and what time is brunch on Sunday?

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home