DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> DC Viking: Top 5 things I daydream about while I’m riding the Metro

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Top 5 things I daydream about while I’m riding the Metro

5. Playing center field for the Minnesota Twins.

4. Surviving a Zombie apocalypse and being forced to flee into the ruins of the Metro system before finally enacting my plan of vengeance against the undead hoards that stole my life.

3. Going back to bed.

2. Sharing a car with Dick Cheney and stealing his metro-pass, forcing him to beg for release from the station.

1. Neko Case.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said...

oh i was definitely dreaming #3 this morning along with:
Dreaming of when spring finally gets here!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dying to know--how'dja get into Neko Case?

1:32 PM  
Blogger DC Viking said...

Anon-

Miss Viking actually put me on to her. I guess it seems strange to be daydreaming about my girlfriend's favorite country noir superstar, but she has a crush on her too, so it's all good.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always kinda wondered if Booze Allen was the inspiration for the Umbrella Corp. Have fun riding around Raccoon City!

~Nato

Hmmm zombies...

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home