DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> DC Viking: It's not me, it's all God

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It's not me, it's all God


I'd like to thank my mother, my agent, my producer, and most of all, God. Without his divine intervention I would not be able to write snarky entries about DC traffic.

Actually, I'd just like to thank DC Blogs for highlighting my blog on Monday. KOB and the rest of the team over there do a really nice job of keeping tabs on the DC "Blog Scene" (Blog-iverse? Blogistan? Coalition of the Blogging? Someone needs to make a decision here). If any of my 4 readers haven't been to the site, it gives a good general feel of what people around town are writing.

To continue in the Thanksgiving spirit here is a list of the 5 things I am thankful for this holiday season:

5. Patrick Fitzgerald - I'm thankful the Special Prosecutor has shown that an administration cannot out a CIA operative without a proxy for those responsible being indicted. [DOJ]

4. 'Separation Sunday', by the Hold Steady. Proving once again that everything good comes from Minnesota. [The Hold Steady]

3. I'm thankful that I don't have to drive further than 15 miles this Turkey Day. [MSNBC]

2. Monica Belluci. [Find your own link, sicko. What kind of blog do you think this is?]

1. I'm thankful that in 24+ hours I will be basking in the time honored tradition of American gluttony. I will stuff my face. I will have three servings of gravy, one of which one will not include another food substance, just the gravy. I will loosen my belt to prevent intestinal damage. I will fall asleep sitting up on the couch, while watching football and drooling. I will eat a second piece of pumpkin pie when I wake up. I will drink to much wine. I will add 5 pounds and have no idea why.



Happy Thanksgiving!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home